Create a small balcony garden space.
Living in the heart of Dubai, often means high-rise with amazing views but limited outdoor space. Whilst the Dubai skyline provides a fantastic backdrop for entertaining, you may still yearn a touch of greenery or that cosy spot to sit and chill with a glass of wine. The temperatures may already be rising but there is still time to create an enviable space. Transform the smallest of areas into tranquil garden spaces.
Here are our top tips to help you create your own piece of garden heaven.
- Find a couple of small chairs and ideally a side table to create a seating area. A place to sit, read a book and enjoy the view
- Group together ceramic pots to create impact
- Don’t be disheartened if you don’t have green fingers, buy easy maintenance plants like succulents, a cactus or a bonsai
- Utilise the floor space. Throw down some rugs and floor cushions to create a relaxed mood
- Add a dash of colour to your small balcony garden with painted furniture rugs and cushions
- Add a sofa or lounger to create an inviting space to lounge and catch the sun.
Have you created a small balcony garden? We’d love to see it or share your ideas with us. xx